| 
 | 
 
全剧已经翻译完毕,校对工作正在进行之中。已校对部分将会分批发布,字幕制作工作也将随后进行。 
 
已经购买了 SL 版 DVD 的朋友,看来洗牌是不可避免的了。 
 
 
感谢 声波NWG 进行英文听录! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
The Rebirth - Part 1 
新生 第一集 
 
 
Lightspeed: Man, what a gorgeous day, and no Decepticons to ruin it. 
嘿 多么美好的一天啊 没有霸天虎来捣乱 
 
Goldbug: Yep, not a peep out of the creeps in months. 
没错 那些爬虫们已经几个月没有出现了 
 
Afterburner: Hah hah. They're searching for all the loose parts we knocked out of them when we got Optimus Prime back. 
哈哈 他们还在收拾自己在擎天柱大哥复活那场战役中被我们敲断的胳膊腿儿吧 
 
Lightspeed: You know, they must be spread out all over the galaxy. 
我猜 他们得在整个银河系中展开地毯式搜索 
 
Goldbug: Yeah, but will they stay there? 
哈 他们就在那儿安度晚年吗? 
 
Scattershot:They won't. 
不会的 
 
Lightspeed: What makes you so sure of that, Scattershot? 
你为什么这么肯定呢 机关炮? 
 
Scattershot: They definitely won't, because I make out about a hundred blips heading right toward us. 
他们肯定不会的 因为我在雷达上看到有上百个目标正向我们逼近 
 
Ultra Magnus: Optimus Prime! 
擎天柱! 
 
Optimus Prime: I'm... I'm okay, Ultra Magnus. Ever since I released the energy of the Matrix, I've had these overwhelming feelings that something's going to happen. Something big. 
我 我还好 通天晓 
自从我上次释放了能源宝的能量之后 
我就一直有种强烈的预感 有事情要发生 
重要的事情 
 
Ultra Magnus: A Decepticon attack? 
霸天虎袭击? 
 
Optimus Prime: Bigger than that. Something uhh unbelievable. 
远不止这样 是难以置信的事情 
 
Goldbug: Optimus Prime! We've got every Decepticon in the known universe heading right down our throats! 
擎天柱! 我们发现霸天虎们倾巢出动 朝着我们的喉咙扑过来啦! 
 
Optimus Prime: It's starting. 
已经开始了 
 
System: Decepticon attack! Decepticon attack! 
遭受攻击! 遭受攻击! 
 
Rollbar: Decepticons? 
是霸天虎? 
 
Searchlight: Yeah, you know, Rollbar, big ugly guys made of metal! 
是的 路障 
是那些恶心的大铁罐儿! 
 
Wideload: And who wanna melt us all down into scrap! 
就是那群想把我们烧成焦炭的家伙! 
 
Rollbar: I know who they are, I just wonder what they're up to! 
我知道是他们 我只是 |   
 
 
 
 |